Thursday, March 15, 2007

s3131322_LuongTuDung


What is my main interest?
I have a lot of interests from listening to all kinds of music, seeing movies on TV alone, reading books and imagining, walking down town and seeing new things, going online to explore such a colorful illusive world being updated everyday...Well, it seems like im about to follow an artist way because i prefer doing things in a different way and i'm not very happy following the others' opinion, really.
In design, i truely love graphic designing, it's always such a huge new world for me to find out more. This wonderful field is really influenced by my other interests, they obviously can raise in me new ideas.
Illustrator is my favorite tool.
If there's any influence from other to me, i would say, it's my brother and japanese manga. My very brother was the one who taught me how to draw my very first lines. And, then i kept practising very day imitating those japanese manga style in comic books i used to have. After a few years, i can draw properly fine. Next, as my bother gain his skill into a more realistic way of drawing, i did the same thing and developed my skill also. It was such a long time...Until now, i find out through cartoon movies i've seen, websites i've visited, books i've read... cartoon is a really interesting field and start getting inspiration.

No comments: